Invoice Bazaar Blog

B2B Fintech News

Funding Societies introduces BizFund to help Malaysian SMEs recover

By Invoice Bazaar | August 16, 2022

SME digital financing platform, Funding Societies, has launched its zero-collateral enhanced product BizFund with the aim of..

Read More

‘91% of small businesses in Bangladesh don’t have access to bank loans’

By Invoice Bazaar | August 15, 2022

In Bangladesh, only 9% of the SMEs have access to bank finance, and the remaining 91% don’t get bank loans though the..

Read More

CGCC and CBC team up to facilitate access to credit for SMEs and women

By Invoice Bazaar | August 14, 2022

Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia and Credit Bureau (Cambodia) have teamed up to facilitate easy access to finance..

Read More

Views on SME Business

How is scaling a business related to delegation?

By Invoice Bazaar | August 12, 2022

Scaling a business is growing a company by increasing its sales, expanding its operations, adding new products or services, or foraying into new markets. Delegation means..

Read More

Let making money not be the only reason for your business. Make meaning the primary goal, and you will always remain motivated

By Invoice Bazaar | August 9, 2022

There are many reasons why entrepreneurs take risks associated with launching..

Read More

Why is ESG becoming more and more important for businesses globally?

By Invoice Bazaar | August 7, 2022

ESG stands for environmental, social, and governance concerns. It is a framework that companies and investors use to measure..

Read More

Invoice Bazaar in the News

RAKBANK renews Supply Chain Finance agreement with Invoice Bazaar till 2023 and launches eCommerce Finance product

By Invoice Bazaar | January 14, 2021

RAKBANK and Invoice Bazaar renewed their Supply Chain Finance partnership by another..

Read More

Invoice Bazaar partners Tradeling, a B2B Marketplace to offer revolving credit line to buyers procuring through Tradeling platform

By Invoice Bazaar | July 15, 2020

Tradeling, a fast growing B2B Marketplace ..

Read More

Invoice Bazaar and PayTabs ink agreement for small businesses in UAE

By Invoice Bazaar | July 7, 2020

Invoice Bazaar, a supply chain finance platform, and PayTabs, a payment solutions provider, have partnered to support small ..

Read More